Woo Audio WA23 LUNA
Woo Audio WA23 LUNA
Don’t love it? Return it any time in the first year of ownership for a small fee
Since the introduction of our flagship amplifier WA33, we challenge our engineers and design team to develop a compact version with an entirely new look that packs an unbelievably great sound to match.
Say goodbye to boring black boxes of Hi-Fi equipment. The all-new WA23 LUNA completely reimagines how audio components look and feel. From the curved lines around the volume controller that showcase the brass enclosure of the premium ALPS RK50 potentiometer to the strikingly beautiful black-and-gold chassis CNC machined from a single piece of aluminum. WA23 LUNA is uncompromising inside and out.
Each WA23 LUNA is expertly hand-assembled by master craftsmen with decades of experience in point-to-point wiring. The care and attention to detail requires patience and dedication to absolute quality. This small team is trusted to build our flagship amplifiers.
The foundation of WA23 LUNA is a single-ended triode pure Class A design, featuring a pair of 6C45 driver tubes, a pair of 2A3 power tubes, and a single 5U4G rectifier tube. The warm glow of the tubes draws you in from the moment you turn it on. Every internal part from the custom-made output transformers to Mundorf capacitors are carefully chosen through extensive listening tests for their sonic capabilities. When the music plays, the rich details, clean highs, wide dynamic range and deep full bass will immerse you in sound. A small external power supply allows WA23 LUNA to fit right on your desk or the side table next to your easy chair.
When innovation and unrestrained engineering comes together, performance is taken to new heights. WA23 LUNA redefines high-end audio.
- Single-ended, all-tube design (not hybrid), Class A operation
- Power tube: 2A3 x 2, driver tube: 6C45 x 2, rectifier tube: 5U4G x 1
- Self-biasing amplifier
- Headphone amp or preamplifier
- Transformer-coupled, Point-to-Point wiring
- User selectable HI / LO impedance and HI / LO level for headphone
- User selectable output: pre-amp or headphone
- ALPS RK50 potentiometer in a brass enclosure
- Mundorf Supreme Silver/Gold capacitor for interstage coupling, one per channel (4pcs)
- Mundorf MTube capacitors for voltage filter (3pcs)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) tube sockets
- Compatible headphones (8–600 Ohms)
- Inputs: XLR x 1, RCA x 2
- Outputs: preamplifier (Pre-out) XLR x 1, headphone outputs: 4-pin XLR and 6.3mm (1/4”).
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 50KHz
- Power output:
- Preamplifier voltage gain:
- CNC machined aluminum chassis milled out of a solid block of aluminum in an anodized, sand-blasting finish
- Color: black and gold
- External power supply unit, Voltage: AC 100 - 120V 60HZ or AC220 - 240V, 50HZ, voltage built to destination country
- Weight: 30 lbs / 13.6 KG
- Power consumption: 160 watts