DACs and amplifiers can either be carried around or meant for static desktop use
Sporting the new ES9028Pro flagship-grade Desktop DAC, the Topping L70 Digital to Analog Convertor from Topping is the latest in their long line of ultra-competitive performance to price DACs. In combination with the 3rd generation XMOS XU316 USB processor, E70 supports high-resolution 32-bit/768kHz PCM and native DSD512 audio signals and promises unmatched high-resolution audio signal decoding support.
Topping E70 Highlights
- Premium ES9028Pro DAC Chipset
- Latest Bluetooth V5.1 connectivity
- Hi-Res LDAC Transmission
- 3rd Generation XMOS XU316 USB Processor
- Supports Hi-Resolution 32-Bit/768kHz PCM and Native DSD512 Audio Signals
- Brand New I/V Conversion Circuit
- Ultra-Low THD+N Performance
- Selectable RCA & XLR Outputs
- Ultra-Low Noise Pre-AMP Function
- Fully-Functional Remote Control
- Multiple Input Options(USB, Coaxial, Optical, USB, Bluetooth)
- Automatic On/Off Function With All Inputs
- 12V Trigger Interface
- Pre-Amp Function
- Hi-Res Audio & Hi-Res Audio Wireless Certified
The E70 uses ESS SABRE flagship DAC ES9028PRO. ES9028PRO has a 32-bit 8-channel HyperStream II architecture. In the application of E70, every 4 channels are connected in parallel as one channel,achieving high performance and high sound quality at the same time.
Brand New I/V Conversion
A brand new I/V conversion circuit is designed for better quality audio reproduction. The unique circuit design provides lower distortion and less noise while occupying less space. The new circuit is pushed close to the limit of physics so that we are able to squeeze out the last bit of performance of the DAC chip.