Meze Audio ADVAR In-Ear Headphones
Meze Audio ADVAR In-Ear Headphones
Open-back headphone designs are often higher-performance but have poor noise isolation and leak sound. Closed-back designs provide better noise isolation and leak less sound.
Over-ear headphones sit over your ear and surround your ear with a ring of padding. On-ear headphones are padded but rest on top of your ear. In-ear monitors are worn inside your ear canal.
Speakers and headphones use a device called a 'driver' to create sound. Different types of drivers have different strengths and weaknesses, but can all produce great sound. Common varieties include dynamic, planar magnetic, and electrostatic.
Connectivity refers to the method in which the headphones connect to the audio source. Headphones can be either wired or wireless.
Don’t love it? Return it any time in the first year of ownership for a small fee
- A precisely tuned 10.2 mm single dynamic driver which creates a warm, dynamic presentation that stays true to Meze Audio’s already established signature sound.
- Solid stainless-steel chassis, with high-gloss Black Chrome plating, produced by metal injection moulding, with CNC finishing.
- Easy to drive, pairs well with any device, thanks to its high sensitivity and low impedance. Being hi-res ready, it provides accuracy and fidelity from 10hZ to 30kHz, offering a mesmerizing listening experience.
- A silhouette inspired by natural patterns, a rock-solid shape that ensures the highest stability. The housing rests lightly on the ear and, together with the adjustable over-ear hooks, reduces discomfort during longer listening sessions.
- Carefully selected ear tips, providing an optimum, airtight fit, customizable for one’s ear. Developed by Final Audio, the Type E model paired with Advar improves the bass and reduces harsh tones in the high-frequency range.
Reminiscing of a lustrous gem that transports you through a mystical folktale, ADVAR hides a powerful, detailed, lifelike sound behind a uniquely designed stainless steel chassis. A balanced blend of function and beauty, ADVAR is an audiophile-worthy IEM like none other.
“When we developed ADVAR, our goal was to create something meaningful. A piece of audio that’s artful, spiritual, and timeless. I think the result we achieved reflects the spirit of Meze Audio so well.”
– Antonio Meze, Lead Designer & Founder Meze Audio
INSPIRED BY ROMANIAN LORE
For the archaic civilizations of Romania, an ADVAR was similar to a talisman or amulet –believed to be all powerful, it was a symbol of the absolute meant to bring blessing to those who wear it.
As descendants of ancient civilizations, we made it our mission to preserve the essence of our culture and pass it on. Capturing that very essence, this IEM is ready to bring balance to the day-to-day life in the form of harmoniously tuned audio.
ADVAR is a piece of visual and sound art in its own rights, ready to unravel its mysteries piece by piece, with each listening.
SOUND THAT TRANSCENDS THE ORDINARY
With an endearing sound quality that matches various listening preferences, ADVAR delivers audible finesse that leaves no room for compromise.
Inside the shell, a precisely tuned 10.2 mm single dynamic driver creates a warm, dynamic presentation that stays true to Meze Audio’s already established signature sound. The diaphragm offers impressive control all across the frequency range, leaving room to a smooth, velvet-like sound.
Detail wasn’t sacrificed – ADVAR will unveil particularities with incredible accuracy, giving life to new, surprising notes waiting to be discovered in your favorite songs.
ADVAR is easy to drive and pairs well with any device, thanks to its high sensitivity and low impedance. It provides accuracy and fidelity from 10hZ to 30kHz, offering you a mesmerizing listening experience.
A SILHOUETTE INSPIRED BY NATURAL PATTERNS
With a form inspired from the rounded surface of raw hematite and intricate curves sculpted with care, the stainless-steel shell features an ergonomically contoured design that allows the earphones to be inserted and removed with ease.
Our long-term search for the optimal fit has led to a rock-solid shape that ensures the highest stability. The housing rests lightly on the ear and, together with the over-ear hooks, reduces discomfort during longer listening sessions. The sinuous design helps enhance the noise isolating properties of the earphone.
Ear tips were carefully selected to provide an optimum, airtight fit and conform easily to your ear’s shape. Developed by Final Audio, the Type E model paired with Advar also brings an improvement to bass tones and reduces harsh tones in the high frequency range.
IN THE BOX
- Meze Audio ADVAR
- Meze Audio Silver Cable
- Final E-Series Tips, SS, S, M, L, XL
- Cleaning tool
- MMCX Decoupler