Dunu Studio SA6 - Open-Box
Dunu Studio SA6 - Open-Box
Open-back headphone designs are often higher-performance but have poor noise isolation and leak sound. Closed-back designs provide better noise isolation and leak less sound.
Over-ear headphones sit over your ear and surround your ear with a ring of padding. On-ear headphones are padded but rest on top of your ear. In-ear monitors are worn inside your ear canal.
Speakers and headphones use a device called a 'driver' to create sound. Different types of drivers have different strengths and weaknesses, but can all produce great sound. Common varieties include dynamic, planar magnetic, and electrostatic.
Balanced Armature, Dynamic
Connectivity refers to the method in which the headphones connect to the audio source. Headphones can be either wired or wireless.
The Newly Developed 6 Balanced Armatures Earphone
With times of testing with different drivers, our acoustic engineers finally go with the Knowles and Sonion balanced armatures. Each frequency is located with 2BA and with the tuning, you will enjoy a powerful bass, smooth and natural mids, and flexible and transparent highs
Two Different Tuning Switches
We know you may want to custom your earphone so we have embedded two tuning switch for your preference. The standard modes is more balanced in three frequencies while the Atmospheric Immersion mode has more powerful bass and more immersive. Custom switch is more stable and easier to operate
Exquisite Solid Wood Faceplate
Dipped and dyed with color ink, each solid wood faceplate presents a fully unique textures and color from one another. Along with hand-poured UV Acrylic resin, each product displays diverse beauty like the infinity universe
Detachable 8 Core OCC Silver-plated Cable
Each pair of SA6 comes with a 8 core high-purity Furukawa OCC silver-plated cable. The inside wires adopts coaxial configuration double layer conductor and HDPF insulating layer. The sound is purer and more stable with it
Included Patented Interchangeable Plugs
For SA6, we have included rich accessories to better meet your needs. It includes one 3.5mm single-end plug, one 2.5mm balanced plug, 4.4mm balanced plug. The patented DUNU technology makes it true to meet most devices in the market. No more converter or worrying about compatibility, simple got this and you have it all!
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 40 kHz (HI-RES certified)
- Impedance: 60 Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 113 ± 1 dB at 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.5% at 1 kHz
- Bass (2): Sonion AcuPass Vented Dual Woofer
- Midrange (2): Knowles Custom Midrange Driver (×2)
- Treble (2): Knowles Custom Dual Tweeter
- Default Signature (Switch Position ‘I’)
- Atmospheric Immersion (Switch Position ‘ON’)
- Shell: German Nice-Fit Hand-Poured UV Acrylic Resin
- Faceplate: High-Grade Stabilized Wood
- Wire Material: 8 Core, High-Purity, Monocrystalline, Silver-Plated Copper
- Length: 1.2 ± 0.1 m
- Connector: 2-Pin (0.78 mm)
- Plug Connector: Patented DUNU Quick-Switch Modular Plug System
- Included Plug Termination(s):
4.4 mm TRRS Balanced, 3.5 mm TRS Single-Ended, 2.5 mm TRRS Balanced